The Pekka Double Prince combo is one of the most dangerous combos in Clash Royale. But as all problems got a solution, so does this one too. All you need to focus on is the cycle decks that I am gonna talk about. With the new update, the Pekka and Prince have gone stronger being able to kill Musketeer , Barbarians and Wizards in 1 or 2 strikes. Pekka can kill in one shot. Prince can kill in 2 shots or 1 overcharge shot.
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN COUNTER THE PEKKA DOUBLE PRINCE DECK!!!
Counter Deck 1:
- Hog rider
- Spear goblins
- Royal Giant
Counter Deck 2:
- Hog rider
- Fire spirits
- Minion horde
How you will be using these decks to counter the Pekka double prince deck!
- We are focussing on getting chip damages on the tower. Planting the Hog rider along with goblins or other combos gets you chip damages. Make sure that your opponent does not have a chance to plant an elixir pump. The Pekka Double Prince combo cost 16 elixirs in total. Do not let the combo come into play. Therefore you have to be aggressive throughout so that they cannot conserve elixir.
- The Royal Giant in deck 1 is the main hitter. When you plant the Royal Giant for taking down a tower, you need to make sure that the prince and Pekka coming from the other side is countered. You can counter these with your skeletons, spear goblins and inferno.
- Splashers need to be taken care of before you engage with the main guys. Splashers usually kill your low-cost swarm troops in one go. So make sure you adjust your gameplay to take out splashers.
- If a princess on the bridge is taking on one of your towers, you need to plant the miner on the outside tile to make her retarget on your miner. Planting the Miner on the inside or center tile will NOT work.
- Be sure to spread your units otherwise, its all gonna get thrashed by the splashers or spells. Planting them in the centre of the two bridges will make your units split.
- Barbarians, Wizards and Musketeers cannot be used in the decks due to the new update.
- Replace the goblins in the first deck with fire spirits to avoid the vulnerability to three musketeers.
- You need to focus on cycling through your deck so as to bring the Royal Giant into play. Plant the Royal Giant in the sweet spot so as to give a major hit to the enemy towers.